Wednesday 2 October 2013

Maybelline Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Pallete Review!!!!!!!!!

The Festivities are Just Round The Corner Peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Sorry guys I know I haven't been posting as often recently but seriously as I told in the last post the days are going very very hectic . But now i surely will try and post more frequently.....



Seriously saying guys i wait soo eagerly for this time of the year that i can't even tell you all!!!!!! Now starting with the Navratras we'll have so many festivals coming up.I am so in love with this fact that we'll get some more opprtunities to wear our chamko-damko clothes.

That is the reason I am reviewing this eye shadow pallette by Maybelline called  Diamond Glow By Eyestudio in the shade 01 Copper Brown.





The pallete has 4 colours: a highlight champagne colour, a peachy golden colour, a light copper colour and a very dark brownish copper.
All the colours are quite pigmented and i love how gorgeous these colours look not very over the top still GORGEOUS.

Pros :

  • Very pigmented.
  • Very travel friendly because of the small size.
  • Powder shadows but still feel quite creamy,so blends easily.
  • All that shades have a metallic/pearl finish.
  • Anyone from college goin girls to working ladies can use.

Cons :

  • No matte shade.
  • The champagne white shade is too glittery ,so not wearable during day.

Will I Repurchase? : Not sure 


Price : Rs.450



If you guys want me me to do a eye makeup look with this pallette do let me know.

Till that time take care of your self lovelies!!!!! See you very soon in the blog land!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment