Wednesday 4 September 2013

Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara Review

When the days are gloomy, the knight in the shining armour always appears to save the day and for we women it is - MAKEUP!!!!!!!!!!




I know guys been so long since i last did a post but blame it on the hectic days that i am going through these days.. I come back home and all i can see is my bed.. Really these days are like taking a toll on me!! I am totally unable to feel refreshed and that's when i thought of doing that thing that can uplift my mood whenever and i.e, buying a new makeup product !!!!!!!!

This time it was a new mascara!!!!!! Yes guys it was a really hard decision for me to buy a new mascara as you must have read in my earlier post (here http://chocolatesclothesandmakeup.blogspot.in/2013/08/maybelline-colossal-volume-express.html ) how much i love my Maybelline Collosal.

This time also i gave a try to one of the most talked about Maybelline mascara and that was Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express.




 


This another one of the drugstore mascara that i liked. It is a very light weight formula that is perfect to wear everyday when you dont want your eyelashes to look super -oomphed (only if that actually is a word :P ). I really love to wear it office when i want to carry a natural look.

But it doesn't really work for me in the department of culing the lashes. I had to use eye lash curler when i wanted to have some curl in my lashes.

It comes in two varients - Waterproof and regular.


Pro's

  • Very light weight - perfect for everyday.
  • Doesn't clump the lashes.
  • Super black colour.
  • Makes the lashes more of a my lashes but better kind of a look.
  • Long Lasting

Con's

  • Doesn't really work for the curling part, lash curler has to be used.
  • Doesn't give as much volume as Maybelline Collosal.


Price : Rs.200

Will I repurchase? : Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment