Wednesday 21 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips : Coral Flush Review

Those soft looking kissable lips that every girl desires ( and for that matter the boys in there lives more :P ) very few are really born with it so when you see a girl with it May Be She's Born With It or May Be It's Maybelline!!!!!!






So after the really cheesy opening lines that i just wrote ( okay, fine yes i do know that was cheesy ) i would like to make a confession : since last year when the Maybelline Baby Lips were launched  i have not yes you heard it right I HAVE NOT USED ANY OTHER LIP BALM!!!!!!!!!! 

Now you ask why???  

Oh! My God you guys i swear on anything that i love on this earth that these are the best thing i have ever applied to my lips forever and ever in my life.These actually make my lips feel like they are as soft as a baby's. And one bonus that they come with : they are tinted

What else can you ask from a lip balm from a drugstore brand and that price range.!! They are total total total value for money and i wouldn't have even mind buying them even if they were higher on the price range ( but that is totally hypothetical, any one out there who's reading this you guys are genius and the price range is amazing :P ).


                                                                      Coral Flush


I love all the colours from the baby lips range but the one colour that i have used the most is Berry Crush (review coming soon ).



I love Coral Flush. It is very lightly tinted but totally works for me. It is perfect for those days when you are not feeling like wearing lipsticks and lip glosses this is a great alternative to give that hint of colour without going over the top with it.


Pro's :

  • Extremely moisturising. Lips feel hydrated even after 4-5 hours.
  • Tinted. I love the very light hint of coral that gives to my lips.
  • Super affordable.
  • Has SPF16.
  • Smells great.
  • Super Cute Packaging.
  • Comes in 7 different varients.

Con's :

  • NONE!!!!!!!!!


Price :  Rs.150 for 4.5g

Will I Repurchase ? : Yes, Absolutely, Always and Forever.


Note : All the products are purchased by me with my own money and the review is totally based on my personal experience.













No comments:

Post a Comment